Saturday, July 5, 2008

Moving To Alaska

On May 30th I finished my student teaching at Wisconsin Hills Middle School. I had a great time there and I learned a lot. I headed home to Minnesota for about 48 hours. I was able to repack my car, see a few folks, and go to church. It was a quick, but fun time at home. Then Mom and I set out on an amazing drive. We had 3000 miles to cover and a goal of less than 5 days to cover those miles. Mom and I had a great time, it was nice to have quality time and beautiful scenery. Here are some of the great pictures that we took when we were traveling.







This is a goat was not really that nice, he didn't want to move out of the way of the car. He was really cute though.







This is not a bad view from the driver's seat. We had some of the bluest skies I had seen in awhile.







This is Mom after a much needed break from driving. There were lovely port-o-potties and this glorious view.









We finally made it to Alaska!



Here is my new neighborhood moose. He likes to hang out and munch on the plants.

No comments: